TESTIMONY OF MARIO FOR PANCREATIC CANCER



BEFORE and after PHOTOS
of HELENE after receiving
TONG REN ENERGY HEALING
aboard ship 3 days after she has TONG REN HEALING.


WHILE ON A CRUISE ABOARD THE CELEBRITY GALAXY from February 23 to March 5, 07, I had the pleasure of working on Helene who has BELLS PALSY. She saw me and my friend doing TONG REN and asked what we were doing. I told her ACUPUNCTURE without needles, actually BEYOND ACUPUNCTURE Tom calls it. Before she came over to us, her husband Marty who was sitting next to me and Sandy asked if this would help his wife with her Bells Palsy and I said that I believe that it would and I no sooner said the words and Helene was in front of me asking me what we were doing. Helene explained that she was in the 5% that would never recover from this challenge and was diagnosed 3 1/2 years ago. Helene also said that she had been having Acupuncture these past 3 1/2 years sometimes three times per week and it did help some but she didn't stay stable and recover. I told her that all she had to do was say YES and she did so you can see from the photos below the before and after one that over the next few days big changes happened for her. By the time we left the ship both eyes were blinking at the same time and Helene could smile for the first time in 3 1/2 years. The first photo in black and white Helene sent me along with a thank you note and the second one is the photo that I took 3 days later before we left the ship. Needless to say, over the course of the 3 days she changed dramatically. She was thrilled! Her family noticed immediately when they came to visit upon her return. Thank you Tom for this amazing TONG REN that assists those who say YES!
Helene sent me the black and white before photo of herself with a thank you for giving her back her face before Bells Palsy happened so that I would have a before photo to go along with the one that I took before we left the ship. She was very happy!

I do believe that there are other reasons responsible for all these neurological diseases, cancer, heart disease, and other health challenges happening to our newborns, young children and seniors alike, all ages as I explained to Helene that I believe to have quality of life, we all need to do prevention from EMF'S/RADIATION which is cumulative as is lead paint, asbestos, and cigarette smoke. You can check that out above in the REJUVENIZER SECTION or go directly to: WWW.THEREJUVENIZER.COM for more info or call me directly 781-233-8714. Please leave the best time to reach you and your time zone. To your Health and Wellness by Sandra!

Helene's face went back to BELLS PALSY 5 times over the next 8 months. I did 5 individual phone sessions with her and each time with TONG REN and brought her face back to as normal as you see it in the color photo.

*****FINALLY, I GOT A CALL FROM HELENE in November '07. She said that her face had gone back to the black and white photo with the Bells Palsy and had been that way for 3 weeks. She had Acupuncture for a two hour session in the state where she lives and it didn't make a difference. She FINALLY AFTER 8 MONTHS ordered her own PERSONAL REJUVENIZER for herself and her husband. Also, she purchased a Circuit Rejuvenizer for her breaker box at home. Well! Helene's PERSONAL REJUVENIZER came on a Thursday but she didn't call me until the following Monday with a message to call her. When I called back that evening, she explained the entire story and that The REJUVENIZER came last Thursday and she put it around her neck and took a 2 hour nap. When she awakened, her face had transformed back to the color photo that she loved to look at. I asked her why she hadn't called me 3 weeks prior when her face was not good so that I could get it back with TONG REN, long distance healing and she exclaimed that she was too depressed. Depressed enough to finally order her own PERSONAL REJUVENIZER. Helene said not only did my face come back Sandra, we have a Grandfather Clock that has never kept time and since she put the Circuit Rejuvenizer on her breaker box, it keeps PERFECT TIME. GO FIGURE! She and I were so happy for her victory.

I hope you too will purchase your own PERSONAL REJUVENIZER and enjoy our FAMILY of REJUVENIZERS and reap the benefits.

To your Health and Wellness by Sandra!