LIVE GUINEA PIG CLASS FREE VIA YOUR COMPUTER EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 5-6 PM EST

Tong Ren Healing Classes live from Quincy every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5-6 PM EST via your computer at http://www.tongrenstation.com/ Just click on the day of the week and you will see the times and specific classes. We have conference calls and classes for PETS too with MARCIA
Visit:  www.tomtam.com there is a list of ALL THE CLASSES, CONFERENCE CALLS, ONLINE CLASSES by country, state, days of the week and times and locations.


I ALSO WORK ON PETS ON ALL OF MY 3 CONFERENCE CALLS EVERY TUESDAY!
At the present time, I am not doing any Tong Ren Classes, I still volunteer at our local classes but I am ONLY doing my
 3 FREE Conference Calls EVERY Tuesday
at 7am, 3pm, 5:30pm ET Zone 712 432 3900 with ID7501379#
Blessings in ABUNDANCE! Sandra