TONG REN HEALING 3 FREE CONFERENCE CALLS for ALL ISSUES of BODY, MIND & SPIRIT, EVERY TUESDAY

PLEASE NOTE:  AS OF THE PRESENT TIME,
I HAVE NO ON GOING CLASSES, ONLY
3 TONG REN HEALING CONFERENCE CALLS
for ALL ISSUES on EVERY TUESDAY
at 7am, 3 pm and 5pm ET Zone with me, Sandra Schriefer 
 712 432 3900 with the conference id# of 7501379# sign and *1 your phone for any background noise:  put on speaker phone for hands free and also to help anyone else in room including your pets to receive the HEALING.  Calls are 1 hour-ish long and done in GROUP FORMAT working on EVERYONE at the same time.
http://www.tongrenstation.com/files/Tong_Ren_Anti_Cancer.pdf
Conference Calls are also available via Skype phone or Skype via computer by my email:  ph@sandramschriefer.com for out of the country and those with no long distance service but have a computer. Skype via computer is FREE at:  www.skype.com 


  Tong Ren Healing Conference Calls for ALL ISSUES of Health for Body, Mind and Spirit so please put your call on speaker phone and whoever is with you in the room, even your pets, or company can enjoy the HEALING CHI too.

You needn't speak ENGLISH get on my conference calls to RECEIVE the HEALING CHI of Tong Ren 
CHI is a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE!
Just sit with your feet on the floor, hands on lap with palms facing up if your able or lay down and just be open to RECEIVE the HEALING CHI.

Email me with questions at:  sandramschriefer.com@gmail.com
 put on the SUBJECT LINE:  Tong Ren or MMS, Coconut Oil Pulling, Benefits of Coconut Oil, info on Forgiveness, ebooks, protection from radiation, etc. or WHATEVER or call me with questions about appointments for Acustone Sessions of Tong Ren using hot stones and TUI NA and  NOW the Magic Mat of Tom Tam's.
 Tong Ren Healing via phone, Skype or in person, one on one or group and pet love us too are $30 for each 15 minutes, 30, 45 or an hour and your choice of how long a session to have.

An Acustone Session is $90.00 for 1 1/2-2 HOURS ONE ON ONE IN PERSON. 
All other  PHONE Sessions or SKYPE Sessions are $30 for each 15 minute increment.
In person with combo of Tong Ren and Tui Na is $30 for each 15 minutes. 
 Call for appointment or text to:  617 335 9370 USA 
or office:  339 440 5492 8am-8pm ET Zone
Thank you


Rev. Sandra, D.MMS, Tong Ren Therapist/Practitioner and
Wellness Consultant 

 ALL 3 CALLS are in GROUP FORMAT and are for ALL ISSUES of HEALTH of BODY, MIND and SPIRIT which started out about 6 years ago for 
Thyroid and Endocrine System which was my health challenge
but branched out within a few weeks FOR ALL ISSUES! 

PLEASE NOTE:  I NO LONGER have Thyroid Disease which I had my entire life, thanks to Tong Ren Therapy and by using PROTECTION from RADIATION with my Family of Rejuvenizers at:  www.therejuvenizer.com and you can view a 12 minute DVD by clicking on the front page of the blog/website on Protection from Radiation!
On the Calls, I work on ALL ISSUES of HEALTH, neurological, auto immune, diabetes I, II, add, adhd, weight loss or gain, all cancers, tumors, cysts, fibroids, fatty liver, ibs, mcs, pts, cf, fa, help with the effects of chemo and radiation for those who choose that route, crohn's, celiac, pts, pad, rsd, emf's, lyme disease, alzheimer's, dimentia, depression, suicidal, anxiety, headaches, spinal issues, autism, bi-polar, insomnia, high or low blood pressure, cholesterol, all organs, the bones, blood, disks, muscles, veins, arteries, addictions, to name a few.  
Please join us, it is FREE if you have FREE LONG DISTANCE Skype phone or Skype by computer which is FREE at:  www.skype.com and you must use my email to be included in my skype address book.

NOTE:  TOM TAM created a headset with attached ultra sound which I use during my sessions one on one and used on many of my conference calls and have been using one of Tom's Wave Machines on the calls which you can also purchase from Tom or through me.
and I have added using it on my 3 Conference Calls EVERY TUESDAY.  Everyone is loving it.  Join us and feel for yourself the HEALING CHI from our Master Teacher Tom Tam at:  www.tomtam.com
PLEASE check out my right sidebar and the search engine on top left on my BLOG to view more info and the FYI SECTION TOO.  You can view Tong Ren on short videos that aired July 24, 2007 on FOX 25 NEWS, Channel 7 News, Live Cable, me on Saugus Cable with a half hour interview and the STUDY done by HARVARD MEDICAL with their RESULTS of 89% of the participants were symptoms IMPROVED of whatever was their issues of health.  
Tong Ren Healing which is ACUPUNCTURE WITHOUT NEEDLES is working to open up any blockages so that the IMMUNE SYSTEM can do its job to HEAL and bring Wellness to ALL who participate on calls which most are FREE, our classes by donation, online which are all on 7 days a week which are FREE.  I also do one on one sessions via the phone and skype in increments of 15 minutes for $30 and zone in on specific issues.
The Healing CHI of Tong Ren is in a 
 UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE so matter what language you speak, one only needs to say YES to RECEIVE the healing.
To receive the healing chi, just sit in a comfortable position, feet flat on the floor, your hands on your lap with the palms facing up and relax and receive the Healing CHI of this great hour or so minutes of Tong Ren Healing or you can lay down.  You don't have to believe, only say YES to receive.
Please note: I also work on PETS TOO and do one on one sessions by phone, skype or in person!
Please call for an appointment for
Acustone Sessions of Tong Ren using hot stones and Tui Na, Neo Cortex Headset and more!
Whatever Tong Ren does for people, it does for your PETS too!  Please call for an appt at: 339 440 5492 USA anytime ET Zone anytime 8-8pm or text me at:  617 335 9370 or email:  sandramschriefer.com@gmail.com which comes to my cell also.   Thank you!  :-)
My mp3 file, is AVAILABLE for sale which I can send via email:  sandramschriefer.com@gmail.com  It is for ALL ISSUES of Health of Body, Mind and Spirit!  Whatever your diagnosis!
The mp3 File is $20 USA with no shipping fee that you can play anytime, anywhere and download to cd, i-pod, mp3 player, computer,  for listening in your car, *****note*****if it makes you too relaxed  while driving you may not be able to listen, so perhaps you must be at home or office, wherever not driving. Take it everywhere with you. I have no problem while I drive because I am well adapted to this healing chi over the past 8 years of exposure.  I play it every night when I go to bed and also I wake up to listening when it is time to get up.  I don't have to listen because I put it on and I go to sleep and the subconscious mind which NEVER SLEEPS,  it is like a TAPE RECORDER, recording everything for subliminal healing.  Healing happens BEST at REST when the body is sleeping with no appointments, no monkey mind, no agendas, just go to sleep.  It does not matter that you DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, for the CHI ENERGY of the Healing of Tong Ren is a UNIVERSAL language and received by any language for people, babies in utero, infants, toddlers, children  or pets too.  Just be open to receive the HEALING CHI!  Animals have a natural instinct to know that the CHI IS GOOD!
I also play it when I am on my computer as I AM WORKING ON MY BLOG NOW it plays in the background to keep my anxiety down, my focus up WITH CLARITY and I receive healing too ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
*****I suggest playing it at bedtime for subliminal healing for 6 weeks minimally to become ingrained in your brain and all the cells of your body for healing.  Many STUDIES have proven this method to be effective. 

That is what students do in college. They put on their headsets and go to sleep for subliminal memory for there next days classe/s.  No time needed, no excuses of not enough time, appointments, monkey mind, etc., just put it on, go to sleep and receive the Healing Chi as you sleep and or retain the information.