RUB A DUB, DUB...IS CANCER IN YOUR TUB? USE NATURE RICH: GREEN CHEMICAL FREE PRODUCTS to PROMOTE HEALTH for YOU and THE PLANET!

NAME CHANGE OF NATURE RICH TO 
REVII CHEMICAL FREE PRODUCTS for PERSONAL CARE and HOME USE
please click on my personal site



These BIODEGRADABLE products: clean my home and the homes of my clients in my former cleaning business using the Mineral Soap. With this one soap, I have replaced my window cleaner, all the products that I use to use to clean my bathrooms, kitchen, woodwork, floors, car, pressure wash my siding when I owned my own, my patio, all chores, with this one product. I even brush my teeth with it when I am out and about because I always carry a 1 ounce bottle it to wash my hands because most places use anti bacterial soap and that has TRICLOSAN which is AGENT ORANGE and injurious to every ones health.  I also wash my vegetables, wash my hair with the moisturizing soap and bathe with it and people tell me all the time that I have beautiful hair. I use a few drops on my toothbrush to brush my teeth, a small squirt to add to a bottle of water to wash windows, bathrooms and straight for tougher jobs. It is concentrated.
When you open the cabinets of most peoples homes, under their kitchen sink and bathroom sinks, they are overflowing with chemicals for this and for that. I have clear space under all my cabinets and vanities so I have room for the chemical free personal hygiene products that I use too. Please check out Nature Rich for all their wonderful line of products.

I also use the Moisturizing Mineral Soap to shower, shave and wash my hair. I actually use both kinds mineral and moisturizing for my hair. Either works for me and I use the Mineral Neutralizer  to change my water to a healthy pH and I enjoy to applying  Mineral Gel to my towel dried hair before I air dry or blow dry my hair. I also enjoy putting it on my face to perk up here and there.

Their soaps come in 20 oz. bottles or by the gallon for a better price.

I only use REVII products and I use it to clean everything in my home and when I use to have my cleaning business, I used theREVIIMineral Soap for ALL CLEANING ISSUES  in amounts of strengths for different household chores just as I do now in my own home
 I love their laundry detergent too!
I am a CHEMICAL FREE girl and loving it and so did my customers.  It also saves a lot of space/clutter to rid the unhealthy chemicals under the sinks, garage when I only need my 2 soaps.  One the Moisturizing Mineral Soap on my body and hair and I have added their laundry soap by the gallon which works for me.
 
Saving the PLANET, (MOTHER EARTH) is very important to me and I walk the walk and talk the talk!  
"Be the Change you wish to see in the World"said Gandhi 
and I am doing that in my daily life and sharing the info with everyone who wish to listen.
I even carry an ounce bottle in my purse so that wherever I go during my day, I use my Nature Rich soap to wash my hands and 2 drops to brush my teeth so that
I never use any anti- bacterial products or those with ingredients that are cancer carcinogens that most places of business and homes still won't give up and they are so dangerous to our immune systems. 
READ THIS BOOKLET BELOW!
It is no longer in print and can't find it anywhere so I scanned it for you to read and educate yourself. 




Rub a Dub Dub, is Cancer in your Tub! 
CLICK on link to view booklet:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bbemail/PROD/ulib/0yldw/docs/Rub%20A%20Dub%20Dub%20Is%20Cancer%20In%20Your%20Tub.pdf

It is a very awakening booklet that everyone should read and incorporate into their lives the knowledge within and if you haven't done so already, eliminate all these chemicals from your lives and your families and change their health by doing so. You will be glad that you did!


NOTE: GOOGLE TRICLOSAN
and read for yourself how injurious it is to every ones health. 
TRICLOSAN is the main ingredient in Anti-Bacterial products.
READ THE LABELS on those gel cleansing  hand cleaners and wipes, etc. and make sure there is NONE of the CHEMICALS listed in this  awakening booklet of
 Rub a Dub Dub, is Cancer in your Tub!
Please contact me at 617 335 9370 on my cell in the USA and PR only please or at home at:  339 440 5492 8-8pm ET Zone or email or SKYPE me at:  ph@sandramschriefer.com   
To your Health and Wellness by Sandra!